Just thought I'd take some time out of essay-writing mundanity to remind you all that I'm still here and I haven't given up on this merry little piece of silliness. I've some fairly big things planned for the next couple of weeks, so watch this space.
In the spirit of caffeine highs, here are some of my Quick Thoughts:
- Kick-Ass was a better superhero film than Iron Man 2. Both films were immensely flawed. Both films had an awesome soundtrack.
- Slash's new album is really cool and Fergie is surprisingly awesome in it.
- Batman and Robin #12 and Invincible #71 were sublimely brilliant comic books.
- I need mo' allowance. I am open to the option of homosexual prostitution.
- I hate college assignments. They is bitches.
I'll upload something with a little bit more structure (and coherence) over the weekend.